Kitchen assistant (m/f)
35HR / WEEK OPEN-ENDED CONTRACT – START DATE TO BE AGREED ON
Carry out the daily distribution of meals to the children and adults in compliance with the instructions given by HACCP standards and unit cleaning after the children’s meals and cleaning of respective linen.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Reception of food containers.
• Placing either in the fridges, or in the freezer or in the heating ovens of the food or other tanks in given times.
• Distribution of meals in the units.
• Dish washing, service and kitchen.
• Cleaning of kitchen (washing, dish washer, fridges and freezers, FRT, tiling and floor….)
• Cleaning of internal linen needed for the meal : tablecloths, bibs, kitchen linen.
• Preparation of external linen for central laundry service collection : breakdown of linen in nets and linen bags intended for that purpose.
REQUIRED TRAINING AND SKILLS:
• No specific training required
• Adherence to processes set up by the nanny, her immediate superior.
• Respect for HACCP standards taught by her immediate superior.
• Good level of expression in French
• Respect for personal protection equipment (pants, smock, safety shoes, protection gloves….)
• Respect for equipment.
• Impeccable appearance,
• Respect for management and colleagues, honesty and loyalty in work.
The kitchen assistant should have an impeccable appearance, be respectful of management, be an efficient employee attentive to the well-being of the children and families.